Pos Malaysia Berhad will be issuing a special collection of stamps and first-day covers with regards to Highland Tourist Spot on 21st February 2011. The stamps include 4 designs with 50 sen, 60 sen, 90 sen, and RM1 denomination. Apart from that, a a set of 4 official maxicards will be also issued.

Four Highland Tourist Spot has been chosen and they are,
  1. Kundasang, Sabah
  2. Gunung Mat Cincang, Langkawi, Kedah
  3. Cameron Highlands, Pahang
  4. Bukit Bendera, Pulau Pinang

If you asked me, I definitely love this set of stamps though they have nothing to do with Birds of Preys. LOL. Wonderful designs and I'm looking forward to make some private maxicards.



PS: For those who are interested with this issue, kindly drop me an email. I would love anything with regards to Birds of Prey.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ron,

Where can I get the list of Year 2011 issue?

ronny said...

Dear Chen,

Sorry for the late reply. MCMC has yet to finalized the list. Anyway, will post the tentative issues asap.