As my obsession towards Bird Stamps grow, I can't wait to complete my Malaysian Bird Stamps asap and hopefully could show the world the enchanting bird stamps Malaysia issued throughout the years. As promised, I will showcase all the bird stamps I have until I have completed all the Bird stamps in Malaysia (mint and used)... Above are the Unique Birds of Malaysia issued on 21st Jan 2009, the first tentative stamps issued by Malaysia for 2009...

The stamps issued depicts:

  1. Plain-pouched Hornbill (Aceros subruficollis) = Miniature Sheet
  2. Peacock-Pheasant (Polyplectron malacense) = RM0.30
  3. Malaysian Whistling Thrush (Myophonus robinsoni) = RM0.50
  4. Milky Stork (Mycteria cinerea) = RM0.50
As u can see, the second cancellation for the miniature sheet wasn't perfect... But what could I say... due to work commitments, I was not able to get it from the post office, hence dealers was the only option... 2 my disappointment, they are d last set... Tried to source from 2 other dealers for the miniature sheet but failed... Finally, decided to get it...

Me being me, will never be satisfied... lol... Im still sourcing from frenz and will b scouting around for a better quality ms... Not forgetting for my frenz who collect Bird Stamps too... OMG... Bird Stamps truly sell like hot cakes... lol..

ps: Haris, Can, and Ouari, Im still trying to source for the mint stamps for u guys... Rest assure, will send it once I manage to get hold of them..

"Where there's a WILL, there's a WAY"


5 comments:

Master said...

Hi Ronny!
Its Cheema here.

I hope and pray that you are fine and happy.

Thanks for commenting on my blog http://mycoolcovercollection.blogspot.com/ and liking the FDC on christianity.

YES! I have a couple of duplicates of this FDC on Christianity for you. Can you send me the Beijing Olympics FDC from Malaysia? In return I can send you one of these FDCs. I will have to send this cover to you inside another envelope because the stamp value is much lesser than what is needed. However if you want real posted FDC (of same stamp) then I will have to put some extra stamps on the cover which might be different than the one shown in picture.
So what do you want?
You can mail me at faisalcheema44@gmail.com
Best Regards
Yours Cheema

ronny said...

Dear cheema,
thanks for the swift reply...To my understanding, Malaysia suprisingly didnt issue any stamps for Beijing Olympics 2008.. Correct me if Im wrong... I also collect stamps and FDC on International events like Olympics but didnt came across any.. However, If u need anything else, Im more than willing to send it to u..

I would like the cover to be send inside another envelope.. I like posted FDC too but mostly when the value of the stamps are more than needed... cuz we shouldnt add different stamps to a cover that is already so beautiful.. lol..

Thanks for commenting on my blog too..

regards,
ronny

lefung said...

If you would like me to help u look for the M/S FDC from dealer here, do let me know.

Regards,
Siew Lan from PJ

lefung said...

oh.. forgot a thing.
The M/S got error, without Malaysia wording at the stamps. So possible the price for the M/S FDC also will go up!

ronny said...

Dear Siew Lan,
Thanks for reminding me.. I didnt even realize it until u say it... N i tell everyone tat i have special interest on error stamps.. How can I miss it... lol..

Im looking for duplicates and FDC for Unique Birds of Malaysia.. If u hav them, do let me noe..

regards,
ronny