To all my dear friends,

Im really sorry for not updating my blog for quite along time. Life has certainly been busy for me. The IT world is hit badly by the recession, hence xtra hours of hard work is required just to sustain my job, but I guess everything happens for a reason. I can only pray for a better future for all of us...

Though bz, my love for philately has not faded even abit... Contracditingly, Im more inspired to complete my Malaysian Bird Stamps by 2009... Ive got plentiful of suprises for bird lovers... Please bear with me until I have time to blog about each of the stamps... Not having a scanner is yet another problem for me... no worries, everything will fall to place soon... dear readers, a little more time, and I promise more post with beautiful stamps, FDC, covers, and postcards are on its way...

All this while, Ive been receiving numerous covers, FDCs, complete set of MNH stamps and postcards from all over the world... Sorry my dear frenz for the delay... I promised all will b posted asap... no worries on that...

Dear readers, if u have duplicates of Bird, Christian, or Olympic stamps (comp set MNH) or FDC, dont hesitate to contact me... M more than willing to trade with u all...

PS: PHILATELY RAWKZZZ BIG TIME!!!!

0 comments: