Dear Karan,
Really really sorry for the late post... Really love both the FDC from India... Simply superb and once again thanks for all ur advice... It has trully help me alot in my Philately journey... Below are two and FDC and a very very beautiful cover from Karan Johari..



Rotary Club of Bombay Airport Special Cover


Name: Rotary Club of Bombay Airport
Date of Issue:31 January 2009
Denominations:500p

Not really related to my theme but my fiancee loves it alot for she's a rotarian too... wat coincidence? Thanks Karan... I guess after seeing this special cover, my beloved fiancee is more supportive towards my love for philately....

Dear Pame, if u r reading this, just wan u 2 noe, u will always b NO ONE in my heart... only then comes philately...lol... LOVE U ALOT!!!

St Paul Church FDC


Name: St. Paul's Church
Date of Issue:25 January 2009
Denominations:500p

Postmaster General of Chennai city region M.S.Ramanujam released the postage stamp at a function in Chennai on Sunday to mark 150 years of CSI St.Paul’s Church . Former judge of Madras High Court J.Kanakaraj received the same.

St Paul’s Church, one of the oldest and prestigious churches in Chennai, came into being in 1858. Located at the center of Vepery, Choolai and Purasawalkam areas, the church is set in a place that is famous for the Karnataka War fought by Tipu Sultan against the British. It is a CSI (Church of South India) church which holds regular worship services.

Source: http://www.indianstampghar.com/?p=2987

Really love this particular FDC... Christianity is one of my main themes but its really hard to get them in Malaysia... Hope my fellow readers will help me wif Christian stamps, FDCs, covers, and also Special Covers...

Cover



Above is another very very beautiful cover from Karan... Really love it alot for it is franked by stamps of my theme... the cristian stamp depicting Saint Alphonsa (2008) and 2 stork stamp... simply lovely...

PS: dear Karan, hope v can trade more in the future... cant wait 4 ur next FDC.... lol

0 comments: