I got a pleasant suprise from USA. Thanks Jean-Claude Linossi for both the beautiful cover and special Star Wars poscard wif preprinted stamps. Love them alot. Im glad u like the cover and postcard I send u too and thanks for the compliments on my blog. sorry tat i took some time to post ur cover and postcard.

Postcard With Preprinted Stamp

Both the postcard and stamp depicts the X-WING starfighter from the ever famous STARWARS. Simply superb...
Cover
Thanks for the beautiful cover too especially with so many stamps. Again, showing my greddy side... lol... Love the Bird Stamps on the right... Hope u can help me with the MNH complete set or even better FDC. lol...

Nway, thanks Jean-Claude for the beautiful suprise... Hope u will like my next cover for u and I trully hope this will b the beginning of a great friendship with lots of friendly trades.


0 comments: