I certainly didnt expect to received this BIG SUPRISE from Donata... Was shock and lost for words... Thanks alot and love them so so much.. Dont really know how to thank u for these... Just hope u like wat i send u...


Cover

Love the cover alot for it's franked wif 2 of the 4 WWF stamps from Lithuania... Really hope u can send me the complete MNH set... will certainly love it... The church stamp looked superb too..



Poscard

Love this beautiful MINT postcard... simply superb...


FDC



Thanks Donata for this beautiful FDC depicting Mother Mary wif Jesus... Words certainly failed me... dont really know how to express my gratitude... this is a perfect addition to my Christian collection... Moreover this is my first FDC and Cover from Lithuania..

Thanks also for the random stamps u send me... they certainly look great... I have prepared 2 sets of MNH complete set to despatch to u... hope u will enjoy them as u enjoyed the previous sets I send u...

PS: Hope to hear more from u, Donata!!!!

0 comments: