Jul 22, 2009

PS: I lOVE YOU

Im not really into Personalized Stamps but this one is special. My engagement to my beautiful and loving fiancee, Pamela was on 24th May 2008 hence felt that these stamps would be perfect. Both set depicts our engagement pictures. As a philatelist, I feel its great to have moments like this to be commemorated on Stamps.

Darling, Im really happy that u like them alot and from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU for being there 4 me. I know at times (actually most of the time), my obsession on philately can be annoying but u were always there for me. I guess thats wat make u so SPECIAL... I know u have have gone to so much troubles to get stamps and especially the SODA account for me. Im just so lost for words....


Would like to take this opportunity to announce that my wedding is on 30th January 2010. All are invited to this joyous occasion and Im certain it will b the happiest day in my life.

PS: I LOVE U, PAMELA

6 comments:

Donatelle said...

aww, thats sooo sweet! :):):) very beautiful stamps with more beautiful couple! :)

ronny said...

dear fren,
thanks 4 the compliments... LOL

Stampiran said...

Nice, i congratulate you for your nice love.

Best Wishes,


P.S: how much does it cost there to have a full personalized stamp sheet ?

ronny said...

Dear Stampiran,
Ive left u a msg in MP... Thanks for the wishes...

regards,
ronny

Anonymous said...

It's very very special.... Never cross my mind that u would give such a gift.. Love u alot.

pameronny said...

Very very special atthan... love u...