Its surely a BIG BIG SURPRISE for me to get 3 covers from Jean-Claude, all in the same week. As always all your covers are very very beautiful and again I don't really know how to thank you for all the beautiful materials you send me. All I can say is THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. Below are a few of many materials that I got from my dear friend:

Bird Postcards

Lovely Bird postcards. They are definitive one of the best postcards I've ever got. Thanks again for all the effort and help. You certainly know what I like. LOL...

Covers



Three very beautiful covers from Jean-Claude.. I like the last one the best, especially with "FIRST CLASS MAIL INTERNATIONAL". Certainly suits the cover for all materials from my friend is FIRST CLASS. NO doubts on that.

Dear friend, hope u like the materials I've send you and more is on its way. Looking forward to more friendly exchanges with you.

1 comments:

Bradpetehoops said...

So nice and beautiful, Have a nice day!