To all my friends, MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Im very sorry for not updating my blog for such a long time. If anyone thought that Ive given up, I assure you I'm not. I've been actively having friendly exchanges with all my friends from all over the world. Really sorry to all that I cant upload the beautiful covers I got all this while. Why? My BIG DAY is nearing. Yes, my wedding is on 23th Jan 2010. Its really a time when Im super busy, stress, happy, excited and most of all nervous. I guess my married friends will truly understand me. hahaha.

I would like to invite all my dear friends to my wedding. I know Malaysia can be far for most of you but if you are planning a trip here, do let me know. Will make arrangement for you all.

Promise to post all the beautiful covers and stationeries after my wedding and my blog will be hot and running soon. Till then, wish you all a Blessed Merry Christmas and A Very Happy New Year.

4 comments:

Bradpetehoops said...

Maligayang Pasko =Merry Christmas in Philippines.

Colgi said...

Happy new year 2010 from Milan,Italy !
Ciao da Giovanni

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Jose said...

Very nice blog!!!!

Please continue that good work

Regards,
Jose

htpp://stampfriends.blogspot.com