First pre-printed personalized stamps of Malaysia

Happy Aidilfitri or 'Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri' to all my Muslim readers. Above is the first pre-printed personalized stamps of Malaysia specially printed for Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2010. Its sold at RM19 per sheet but if you ask me, its rather pricey; taking into account the face value is only RM6. Anyway, I guess I cannot be the judge of this. It all depends on the philatelist; if this is part of what you collect, I guess it doesn't matter if its RM19 or RM90. We will still be willing to pay for it. Its just the parts and parcels of philately. HAHAHA.

With this sheet, I believe we can look forward to more issues for Christmas, Deepavali and Chinese New Year. Indirectly, POS Malaysia has introduced another area to collect. Interesting but I'm not too keen. My Birds of Prey is already keeping me on my toes...

0 comments: