PSM will be organizing another Stamp Fair on 18 & 19 September 2010 at MBPJ Library (Please refer to the map below). As usual we will have Clifford, Abdullah, Govin, and other dealers taking up tables. Hopefully, we will have more dealers this time around. I truly hope all my readers will support the event and really hope to meet you all there.

Agenda:
1. Dealers trading stamps.
2. Collectors fellowship and exchange of views on collecting experience
3. Advisory services by PSM on preparation of exhibits.


Sadly, I'm giving this fair a miss. I've pre-plan to go back to my hometown for holidays as its been quite a while since I last went home. Family comes first. Anyway, I'm sure everyone will have great fun during the fair. I'm sure we have much to learn from our senior members.

Map to MBPJ Library

0 comments: