Birds has always been closed to my heart ever since... Why??? Most of my friends will b able to answer that... lol.. Some would say tat my house is a mini bird park... lol... My dad's love for birds is a sight to behold... I got a bird as my first pet naturally... A White Rumped Shama (Copsychus Malabaricus). It has since passed away in 1996, but memories of him will always b in our heart..

However, bird stamps was never my choice of theme until recently... How can this happen, u may wonder?? Im wondering too.. lol.. Living in a country where bird stamps are a plenty, how can this slipped through me... I guess everything happens for a reason...

Years spend on hunting for stamps for its value is fun but I realise it wasnt something wasnt rite... Stamps are collected with the heart and not the mind...

"The mind easily forgets but the heart remembers forever"

Yes, I've to agree that stamps are considered the modern day investment... But wif that in mind, I totally forgotten that philately shud b fun and close to the heart... really close to the heart... hence begins my journey towards my Bird Stamps adventure...

For 2009, I'm aiming to get all d bird stamps ever issued by Malaysia both mint and used... FDCs will surely b an added boost... I'll b posting them from time to time until i've got all of them... lol..

p.s: My dear readers, if u have any bird stamps issued by Malaysia and willing to trade it, drop me a mail or comment...

0 comments: