As promise, another bird FDC of Malaysia. This is the Highland Birds of Malaysia issued on 4th Jan 1997. My dear readers, Im really sorry for the bad picture quality. I seriously need a scanner now... Anyone willing to donate me one... lol..

Details on the stamps:

  1. 20c Pygmy Flycatcher (Muscicapella hodgsoni)
  2. 30c Silver-eared Leiothrix ( Leiothrix argentauris)
  3. 50c Grey-sided Flowerpecker (Dicaeum celebicum)
  4. 1$ Temminck's Sunbird (Aethopyga temminckii)
More Malaysian Bird Stamps is on its way... Hope all of my readers will enjoy the journey... If anyone who has Malaysia or World Bird Stamps and would like to trade or sell to me, do drop me a comment... An email will also do... OMG!!! Cant stop my obsession towards Bird Stamps...

2 comments:

xxx said...

hi ronny...
whr is the 'butterfly' stamp??

ronny said...

baanu,
will post the cover when i have the time... tats a promise... lol