Dear friends,
Im taking this opportunity 2 introduce a philately network that has truly help me grow in my philately journey. MyPhilately is truly a haven for philatelist from all over the world. I have personally learnt alot from this forum. Everyone here are friendly and are always ready to help when we have any doubts. Its trully a great place to be mattering not whether u r a veteran or a newbie.

MP has round robins for stamps, covers, and also postcards on a monthly basis. Just imagine how many great covers v can get... lol... I certainly got a few great ones. The discussions and blogs are very very informative and more importantly interactive...

About a month ago marks a black day for MP members when the server crashed... During that dark times, I realised how important MP was to me... Thanks Dan and the gang for the efforts put to get MP running again... I and m sure all d MP members are very very grateful for all d hardwork and effort Dan has put to share this haven wif all the philatelist around the world...

I guess I can keep on going but its best for u all 2 personally experience it... Pls visit MP at:

http://www.myphilately.com/phila_view.php

PS: To all MP members, pls feel free to comment if u all wanna add anything... THANKS MP 4 BRINGING US 2GETHER!!!!!

0 comments: