Aug 23, 2009

Gifts From New York

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU PREMA for all this beautiful FDCs and postcards you got me. I cant seem to find the right words to say but I truly appreciate all your effort and support for my sometimes crazy obsession on philately.

Ive to admit there are times when I feel tired and sad to see my precious stamps get toned or attacked by fungus. Suprise? Dont be... Its actually a dilemma face by all tropical countries' philatelists. Toning is rather normal in countries like Malaysia thanks to her humid weather. A lot of care and attention have to be given and at times, it just drive you crazy to see stamps get toned or damaged.

I guess one of the reasons that keep pushing me towards philately would be the enormous support I got from my fiancee, family (Thanks mummy for being so patient with me all this while) and not forgetting friends mattering not whether they are philatelist or not.

I know Prema has gone into loads of trouble for getting me these FDCs and postcards especially when you are not a philatelist... I guess THANK YOU is all I can say and thanks for the support to keep me going.

FDCs



All this FDCs are simply marvelous... yes, some may argue that they don't compliment my themes but when its a sincere gift from a friend, I guess all those themes don't matter much after all.

Postcards


Lovely postcards... I know u enjoyed both the places very much and thanks for remembering me even with all those excitements... LOL

3 comments:

Bradpetehoops said...

Great gift from Nueva York.

Anonymous said...

Its good cos u liked it :)
Prema

ronny said...

Dear Bradpetehoops,
Yup, indeed great gifts from a good friend.

Dear Prema,
How can I not like it? hahaha.. thanks once again...

regards,
ronny