Pos Malaysia Berhad issued a special collection of stamps and first-day covers featuring Malaysian Unity Series II (31-08-2009). There will be 5 design for the 30sen denomination while the MS will be RM5 each. The first-day covers are available at 30 sen each while folders are RM5.50 each. Pos Malaysia will also issue a booklet which is priced at RM3.00.

FDC

MNH Stamps
MNH MS


Booklet


Information:

Date of issue:

August 31, 2009

Paper: Phosphor Coated

Sheet composition:

20

FDC:

01 cover

Designer:

Hazel Design Sdn Bhd

Printing process:

Lithography

Colour:

Multicoloured

Paper:

Gummed

Printer:

Percetakan Keselamatan Sdn Bhd


Source: http://www.pos.com.my/V1/main2.asp?c=/v1/philately/stamps.asp&dateissue=31-Aug-2009

PS: If anyone is interested, please let me know...

5 comments:

Donata (rainbowgirlie@hotmail.com) said...

I like this issue very much! :)

ronny said...

no worries my friend.. I will surely get them 4 u... n I know u will love it alot...

PATTUKOTTAI ANJAL KOTTAM said...

dear ronny,

spare some thing of this for my collection.

regards

PATTUKOTTAI ANJAL KOTTAM said...

dear ronny

spare something of this for my collection

veeraraghavan

ronny said...

Dear Uncle Veeraghavan,
no worries.. Ive got them for u already... will send them to u with some more surprises that will surely compliment your collection..

regards,
ronny