Like always, Uncle Veeraraghavan never once fail to surprise me. This time, besides philatelic materials, uncle has send me very interesting books on Christianity. Again, I don't really know how to thank you. I guess the least I could do is THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

Christian Postmark

A very beautiful Christian Postmark from Germany issued on 13th April 2008. The postmark depicts Christ Our Lord being crucified on the cross to save us from SIN. Whenever I see this, It makes me sad. Our Lord died for our sins, yet we tend to walk a path far from him. Why is this happening? Is the temptation of the world that great that we can easily forget the scarifies our Lord God has made?


CSI Christ Church 150 years celebration

This special cover was issued on 14th November 2008 to commemorate 150 year of CSI Christ Church Trivandrum. Simply lovely and truly another great addition to my Christian collection.

The sesquicentennial celebrations were officially inaugurated on 15 November 2008 with a Special Thanksgiving Service lead by Rt. Rev. Thomas Samuel, Bishop of Madhya Kerala diocese. The Service in the church was followed by hoisting the Sesquicentennial Flag by the Bishop and rendering of the Theme song in the courtyard in the midst of the entire congregation. Colorful fire works, decoration and illumination in the church compound added variety to the celebrations

Sesquicentennial celebrations are planned to span over an year started from 14 November 2008 to 15 November 2009. .Various Programs and Projects will be taken up over a year to commemorate the event.

Source: http://www.celebrating150.org/index.asp

Beautiful Registered Cover

A very beautiful registered cover with my favorite Bird stamp. Thank GOD its in a good condition and this time the registered sticker didn't damage the cover. The clear postmarks truly adds value to the cover. Thanks Uncle for all your effort and help.

Christian Books


These are certainly the biggest surprise for me. Its the first time I received something else besides Philatelic Materials. Anyway, it was truly a pleasant surprise for me. Love both the books alot. Again, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU.

0 comments: