May 19, 2010

THE BIG DAY!!!

The BIG DAY!!! If you ask me how I felt, I can never exactly tell u that. Was it fear? Excitement? Joy? I guess its an adrenaline rush where all emotion meets at a junction. It is definitely one of the moments in life where everything seems amplified.

However, this is the day when U know u have made the right decision and how much happiness and joy can marriage bring to your life. Im sure there will be small arguments, fights and disagreement along the way, but I guess all those doesnt really matter. What's important is we are together living happily ever after in the grace of God.

Ive posted a few pictures and please enjoy...

Arrival of my beautiful Bride...


Amazed and stunt by my wife BEAUTY ...


Exchange of vows...


Exchange of ring and pronounced husband and wife...

Finally, we are happily married..

Arrival at the hall for dinner...

Speech by me.. LOL..


Me and my lovely wife...

0 comments: