May 19, 2010

Finally, Im BACK!!!

It has trully been a very long time since I last blog. From the bottom of my heart, I would like to say SORRY to all my followers. If u think I have given up philately, let me reassure you that it will never happen. Philately is just part of me and now slowly being part of my beautiful and caring wife. Its really great to have my wife supporting me, arranging my stamps, making sure all are well and the best moments would be to see how excited she gets when there are covers in the mail box. LOL

Alot of GOOD has happen in my Life. Praise Jesus for that. As all of you would have known, Im happily married and have moved to a different house. Besides that, I am blessed with a better job offer. Thinking back, there were numerous struggles and pain along the way. It was as if we were pushed to the edge and nothing much could be done. We could only have faith in the LOrd and praise God as everything went better than planned. I would like to take this opportunity to share one of my favourite Bible verses:

Isaiah 40:31
" but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint. "

As for philatelic exchange, Im more than ready now. Im more focus on postal stationeries, postmarks and old covers regarding Eagles. Do let me know if you have any. As always, Im more than willing to help with Malaysian materials.

PS: Dear friends, please forgive me if I miss any one and have forgotten to reply to any friends. Do remind me via mail and I will get back to you asap.