Front of Cover
Thanks to my dear friend, Abderrahmane, I got this beautiful Bird cover from Algeria. Really love this registered Bird cover alot as its my first Algeria cover. This is a sample where the Postal Authority allows stamp to be franked at the back of the cover. Please take note that not all countries allow this practice.

Back of Cover
This is definitely enjoyed by thematic collectors as the cover will not reflect a mixed of themes yet it will be compliant to the postal rate. However, I personally like to put extra stamps at a different corner in the front also. However, it all depends on our preference and as for me, I love each and every cover no matter how you frank it. Hand cancelled will be a priority though unless you got meter cancellation on Eagles... LOL, me and Eagles!!!!

0 comments: