As Ive always mentioned before in my posts, philately brings people together mattering not where they are from, their culture, race or even religion. All of that dont seem to matter when we meet. We have so much to talk about that 'Worldly Politics' becomes irrelevant.

I would love to share some of the best moments since Ive become a philatelist. The best moments are definitely when Stamp Buddies from all over the world meets up. Yes, my dear friend, Xu Wei and his friends from China came to Malaysia a few months back and we really had a great time together. Besides that, our dear friend, Vera from Australia is also in town. What a memorable meeting it was though I could only spend an hour with them due to work commitment.

I really hope we can meet up again and promise that I will take leave from work. LOL. Thanks Xu Wei and Vera for the great day and hopefully more Stamp Buddies will make a stop in Malaysia. I too hope to travel around the world to meet up with all my Stamp Buddies. Im sure we will have so much to talk about.

Our meeting in Central Market...

Me and my buddy, Xu Wei...
Vera, Xu Wei's friend, and myself...

PS: Philately RAWKZZ BIG TIME!!!

0 comments: